Self Isolating and Living in Shared Accommodation

From the NHS:


If you live in shared accommodation (for example, university halls of residence):

  • stay in your room with the door closed, only using communal kitchens, bathrooms and living areas when necessary

  • avoid using a shared kitchen while others are using it

  • take your meals back to your room to eat

  • use a dishwasher (if available) to clean and dry your used crockery and cutlery; if this is not possible, wash them by hand using detergent and warm water and dry them thoroughly, using a separate tea towel

WHAT IF I DEVELOP SYMPTOMS? If you get a cough, a fever or shortness of breath and you are concerned about your symptoms and cannot find help online please call NHS 111 - do not seek help by going to a pharmacy or GP surgery.

4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All